Here are two examples of creative holiday themed contests being held on Facebook and promoted via Social Media.
Do you deck your office, cubicle or desk for the holidays? We want to give you the chance to win one of two $100 Best Buy gift cards.
- Simply take a picture of your office holiday decorations
- Enter the contest by visiting our Facebook fanpage and clicking “Submit Entry”
- Upload your entry
How To Win
- Encourage your friends, co-workers, family and friends to vote for your submission.
- Voters can vote once per day during the contest period.
1st place is the entrant with the highest number of votes by 12/22/11. These votes are chosen by public voting. Winner will receive a $100.00 gift card to Best Buy.
HR Shield’s Pick -This winner will be chosen by all of us at HR Shield from the pictured entered on the contest tab. The HR Shield Pick winner MUST have someone in the picture of the office decorations wearing the ugliest Christmas/ holiday sweater they could find. Winner will receive a $100 Best Buy gift card
Winners will be announced on our Facebook page, Twitter (@HR_Shield) and our blog (hr-shield.com/blog) on Friday December 23, 2011
This image MUST be of your office, cubicle, desk or work space
To enter an individual MUST upload an image of their office holiday decorations to the HR Shield contest application tab.
Visit your submission daily to vote.
Good luck and Happy Holidays!
We deck our offices and homes for the holidays, what about our Online advertising?
If you’re running an Online ad via Google Adwords or Facebook ads you can enter for your chance to win a ZAGGsparq 2.0 charger ($99.99 value).
HOW TO ENTER:
* Take a screenshot of a current holiday themed Facebook or adwords advertisement
* Upload image to the contest wall
* Encourage co-workers, employees, family and friends to vote every day.
* The ad submission that accumulates the most votes by 12/22/11 will be declared the winner.
Winner(s) will officially be announced on 12/23/11
Happy Holidays and Good Luck!
To enter either one or both you can visit their contest pages on Twitter: