Kim Randall is a Social Brand Strategist, blogger, and Serial Entrepreneur. In 2007 Kim began working for a company that focused on marketing brands and positive branding within the virtual world of Second Life (Her Second Life avatar name is Sadie Pippita) providing positive solutions to real business endeavors within Second Life working with virtual world clothing designers, musicians and many other businesses. From there Kim went on to start KiMedia Strategies, a Social Media Marketing and Strategy company that works with real world companies including Beef ‘O’ Brady’s, Acropolis Greek Taverna, punk-ska band Victims of Circumstance and many others.
Kim’s Partnerships and Other Companies
Kim is the CEO of KiMedia Strategies LLC, a Social Brand Strategy and Social Media management company providing unique and innovative campaigns to companies and events locally in Tampa as well as on a global level.
Kim doesn’t only live Online, she also has her hand in some other unique, fun projects. In November of 2010 Kim became the Ambassador of Geekiness (Partner) in GeekIsSingle.com, an Online dating site for Geeks and Nerds and the women that find them so freakin’ attractive.
Kim is a founding partner in the startup Seek.ly – An Online video speed dating platform that has been accepted to launch in San Francisco, CA at the fall DEMO in October. Sign up now for an exclusive early invite to beta test the site.
Kim Randall is also the contributing founder and partner of the Online ecommerce site, DailyStickers.com. Daily Stickers launched in November of 2010 and has been featured on FOX 13 along with the company we used to make our launch extra amazing, IWearYourShirt.com. Daily Stickers taps into the creative community Online and crowd sources for designs to be sold as well as sales.
In The Community
“Kim is absolutely gifted when it comes to social media, she has outstanding insight into the medium and a keen ability to teach ‘it’ to novices like myself. I first met at a networking group and thank The Maker every day for this serendipitous meeting. Have not only learned much also have desire and understanding to move into this world. I totally endorse Kim!! She is The Best and if one wants to take their business to the next level, Call Kim!!”
– Eddy Tamayo – Director of Student Services at Keiser University
Epic Thanks Tampa Bay
Dick Greco for tampa Mayor Campaign
Startup Weekend Tampa
Midlife Roadtrip #NUTS Chat
Tampa Social Media Day
In the Media
Kim Has Been Featured In:
- Artistik Magazine’s Winter 2012 Edition – Building Your Brand
- EvanCarmichael.com – May 2012 Top 100 Branding Experts to Follow On Twitter
- Mashable.com – Tampa Officially Declares June 30th Social Media Day
- EvanCarmichael.com – July 2012 Top 100 Branding Experts to Follow On Twitter
- IZEA/ Sponsored Tweets – Featured engager on IZEA
- DangerousLee.biz – Women’s History Month Spotlight – Kim Randall, Social Media & Marketing Pro
- MarketMeSuite – Agency Success Story – How KiMedia Strategies Manages Over 20 Twitter Profiles With MarketMeSuite
In 2010 Kim, alongside a group of professionals, formed Social Media Classes in the Tampa Bay area to help educate those that feel overwhelmed or confused with the many different popular Social Media platforms. Kim has also been invited to different traditional networking groups to speak about Social Media and how it can be used in cooperation with traditional networking efforts to maximize business contacts.
- Kim was invited to speak on a panel at the 2nd Annual BOOM Your Business Expo in May of 2010 in Tampa.
- Kim has been invited to speak for the eMarketing Groups in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Brandon and New Port Ritchey on Twitter and Foursquare Strategies.
- Kim has been invited to speak for the Tampa Business Networking Life Meetup about Twitter Strategies
- March 2011, Kim was invited to speak on basic Social Media strategies for Professional women in the Insurance Industry
- In June of 2011 Kim shared some of her strategies and basic Social Media tactics for the Kiwanis in Oldsmar, FL
- October 2011 sat on a Social Media Talk panel at IADT for the Tampa Graphic Design Meetup group.
Connect with Kim