It can work, it does work and it will work for you if you give it a chance. There are so many ways that you can use all of the sites you are currently a part of to help you find a job. Let me share some of those with you.
- Monitor certain keywords on . EX: Accounting Job in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Don’t be embarrassed to let your Online friends know that you are searching for a new job. You never know what connections a friend might have.
- Create a Google Alert for keywords such as the ones listed in my #1 tip.
- Be positive Online. Do not bash your old job. Let’s face it, no one is going to hire you if there is a risk of you posting negative things about them.
- Blog about it. Get the word out that you are are looking for a job, create a resume via your blog.
These are just a few ways you can use Social Networking Sites to help you in your job search. Good luck and happy (job) hunting!
Follow me on Twitter: @_KimRandall
Let’s Connect on Facebook